|Omri Casspi (waived)||$1,471,382|
|Jason Thompson (stretched)||$945,126|
Quick: Currently over the cap and tax threshold.
Salary Cap: $99,093,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $119,266,000
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception: $0 (Nick Young)
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, one two-way
PG: Stephen Curry, Shaun Livingston, Quinn Cook
SG: Klay Thompson, Nick Young, Pat McCaw (injured)
SF: Kevin Durant, Andre Iguodala
PF: Draymond Green, David West, Chris Boucher (two-way)
C: JaVale McGee, Kevon Looney, Jordan Bell, Zaza Pachulia, Damian Jones
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
G-League Affiliate: Santa Cruz Warriors (general manager Kent Lacob, Coach Aaron Miles)
Two-Way Contracts: Chris Boucher (two-year)
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Steve Kerr (five-year, $25 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
Assistants: Mike Brown, Ron Adams, Jarron Collins, Bruce Fraser (assistant coach/player development), Willie Green (assistant coach/player development), Chris DeMarco (assistant coach/player development)
Trainer: Drew Yoder (head athletic trainer), Chelsea Lane (head of physical performance and sports medicine), Roger Sancho (assistant trainer)
- Bob Myers — president of basketball operations/general manager
- Kirk Lacob — vice president of GSW Sports Ventures/assistant general manager
- Larry Harris — assistant general manager/director of player personnel
- David Kelly — general counsel and vice president, basketball management and strategy
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Denver Nuggets (Andre Iguodala).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected, unprotected in 2020) from Dallas Mavericks (Andrew Bogut). Warriors have option in 2019 to delay conveyance to 2020.
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Dallas Mavericks (Andrew Bogut), Mavericks can delay pick to 2020.
Cash Paid ($5.1 million max): $0
Cash Received ($5.1 million max): $0
- 6/22/17 — Traded $3.5 million to Chicago Bulls for the rights to Jordan Bell (38th)
- 6/30/17 — Kevin Durant opted out of his contract.
- 7/6/17 — Signed Nick Young to an estimated one-year, $5.2 million contract.
- 7/6/17 — Signed Stephen Curry to a five-year, $201,158,790 contract.
- 7/6/17 — Signed Kevin Durant to a two-year, $51,250,000 contract (player option on second season).
- 7/6/17 — Signed David West to a one-year, $2,328,652 contract.
- 7/6/17 — Signed Shaun Livingston to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $24 million contract.
- 7/6/17 — Signed Jordan Bell (2017-38th) to a two-year, $2,193,857 contract.
- 7/8/17 — Signed Zaza Pachulia to a one-year, $3,477,600 contract.
- 7/11/17 — Signed Andre Iguodala to a three-year, $48 million contract.
- 7/12/17 — Signed Omri Casspi to a one-year, $2,06,470 contract.
- 7/14/17 — Signed Chris Boucher to a two-way contract.
- 7/27/17 — Signed JaVale McGee to a one-year, $2,116,955 contract.
- 8/14/17 — Signed Antonius Cleveland to a non-guaranteed one-year, $815,615 summer contract with exhibits nine and 10.
- 8/14/17 — Signed Georges Niang to a non-guaranteed one-year, $1,312,611 summer contract (with exhibits nine and 10).
- 8/29/17 — Signed Michael Gbinije to a non-guaranteed one-year, $1,312,611 summer contract (with exhibits nine and 10).
- 9/21/17 — Signed Alex Hamilton to a non-guaranteed one-year, $815,615 summer contract.
- 10/13/17 — Signed Trevor Thompson to a non-guaranteed one-year, $815,615 summer contract with exhibit nine.
- 10/17/17 — Signed Quinn Cook to a one-year, two-way contract.
- 10/30/17 — Picked up team option on Damian Jones.
- 10/31/17 — Declined team option on Kevon Looney.
- 1/15/18 — No-trade restriction lifted on Stephen Curry.
- 4/10/18 — Ended the two-way contract with Quinn Cook, signing him to a two-year, $1,559,783 contract.
Waived Players: Antonius Cleveland, Alex Hamilton, Michael Gbinije, Georges Niang, Trevor Thompson, Omri Casspi
Traded Players: None
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Mladen Sekularac (2002-55th)
Arena: Oracle Arena
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Non-Bird: Matt Barnes ($1,471,382)
No-Trade: Stephen Curry (signing restriction until 7/6/18)
- Stephen Curry — 15 percent
- Kevin Durant — 15 percent
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/7/18)
- Warriors sign Andre Iguodala to one-year, $2.91 million contract
- Louisiana online sports betting handle rebounds to avoid six months of consecutive decline
- New Hampshire online sports betting records marginal decrease in August
- Clippers reveal new Statement Edition uniforms for 2022-23 season
- Anthony Davis on injuries: “I’m looking forward to a healthy year”