|Alex Abrines (waived)||$3,667,645|
|Kyle Singler (waived)||$999,200|
|Scotty Hopson (expired 10-day)||$85,458|
|Richard Solomon (expired 10-day)||$47,371|
|Donte Grantham (two-way)|
|Jawun Evans (two-way)|
Quick: Over the cap and tax threshold, repeat tax eligible.
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Roster Count: Thirteen guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Russell Westbrook, Dennis Schröder, Raymond Felton, Deonte Burton, Jawun Evans
SG: Terrence Ferguson, Andre Roberson (injured)
SF: Paul George, Abdel Nader, Hamidou Diallo
PF: Jerami Grant, Markieff Morris, Patrick Patterson, Donte Grantham
C: Steven Adams, Nerlens Noel
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Trade Exception (Carmelo Anthony, expiring 7/25/19) — $10,833,189
- Trade Exception (Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot, expiring 2/1/20) — $1,544,951
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception — $4,346,949 (Hamidou Diallo, Deonte Burton)
Waived Players: Kyle Singler (stretched), K.J. McDaniels, Richard Solomon, Bryce Alford, Abdul Gaddy, Scotty Hopson, Dez Wells, Donte Grantham, Tyler Davis (two-way), Alex Abrines
Traded Players: Dakari Johnson, Rodney Purvis, Carmelo Anthony, Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot
Expired 10-Day Contracts: Scotty Hopson, Richard Solomon
- Russell Westbrook — 15 percent
- Paul George — 15 percent
- Steven Adams — 7.5 percent
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
G-League Affiliate: Oklahoma City Blue (Mark Daigneault coach)
Two-Way Contracts: Donte Grantham (two-year), Jawun Evans
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Billy Donovan (five years at roughly $30 million, starting for the 2015-16 season, final season a team option)
Assistants: Adrian Griffin, Maurice Cheeks, Anthony Grant, Mark Bryant, Darko Rajakovic, Vin Bhavnani, Royal Ivey, Bob Beyer
Trainer: Joe Sharpe, Dwight Daub (strength and conditioning)
- Sam Presti — executive vice president of basketball operations and general manager
- Troy Weaver — vice president of basketball operations and assistant general manager
- Rob Hennigan — vice president of insight and foresight
- Will Dawkins — vice president of identification and intelligence
- Maurizio Gherarini — senior advisor/international affairs
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Charlotte Hornets (Hamidou Diallo).
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder from the Chicago Bulls (Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot).
- 2020 — Owe first-rounder (top-20 protected and two years following conveyance of pick to Minnesota Timberwolves, otherwise converts to 2022 and 2023 second-rounders) to the Philadelphia 76ers (Jerami Grant, Anzejs Pasecniks, Markelle Fultz).
- 2022 — Owe first-rounder (lottery protected otherwise converts to 2024 and 2025 second-rounders) to Atlanta Hawks (Carmelo Anthony).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): $243,000 to Charlotte Hornets (Hamidou Diallo); $1,978,242 to Orlando Magic (Dakari Johnson); $2,610,464 to the Chicago Bulls (Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot) — $411,294 remaining
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $450,000 from Boston Celtics (Abdel Nader)
- 6/21/18 — Drafted Devon Hall (53rd) and Kevin Hervey (57th)
- 6/23/18 — Carmelo Anthony declined his early termination option for the final year of his contract.
- 6/30/18 — Paul George opted out of the final year of his contract.
- 7/6/18 — Traded a 2019 second-rounder and $243,000 to Charlotte Hornets for the rights to Hamidou Diallo (2018-45th).
- 7/6/18 — Re-signed Paul George to a four-year, $136,911,936 contract, player option on final season.
- 7/6/18 — Signed Nerlens Noel to a two-year $3,745,548 contract, player option on final season.
- 7/6/18 — Signed Deonte Burton to a two-way contract.
- 7/10/18 — Re-signed Jerami Grant to a three-year $27,346,153 contract.
- 7/11/18 — Re-signed Raymond Felton to a one-year $2,393,887 minimum contract.
- 7/20/18 — Traded Dakari Johnson and $1,978,242 to Orlando Magic for Rodney Purvis.
- 7/23/18 — Traded Rodney Purvis to Boston Celtics for Abdel Nader $450,000.
- 7/25/18 — Traded Carmelo Anthony and a protected 2022 first-rounder to Atlanta Hawks for Dennis Schroder and, from Philadelphia 76ers, Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot.
- 7/27/18 — Signed Hamidou Diallo (2018-4th) to a three-year $3,919,177 contract, team option on final season.
- 8/13/18 — Signed Tyler Davis to a two-way contract.
- 9/1/18 — Abdel Nader’s $1,378,242 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 9/23/18 — Signed Bryce Alford to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 9/23/18 — Signed Abdul Gaddy to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 9/23/18 — Signed K.J. McDaniels to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,621,415 minimum summer contract.
- 9/23/18 — Signed Richard Solomon a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/10/18 — Signed Scotty Hopson non-guaranteed one-year $1,512,601 minimum summer contract.
- 10/10/18 — Signed Dez Wells non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/10/18 — Signed Donte Grantham non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/29/18 — Picked up the team option on Terrance Ferguson.
- 10/31/18 — Declined the team option on Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot.
- 12/28/18 — Signed Donte Grantham to a two-year two-way contract.
- 2/1/19 — Traded Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot and $2,610,464 to the Chicago Bulls for a top-55 protected 2020 second-rounder.
- 2/14/19 — Signed Scotty Hopson to a $85,458 10-day contract.
- 2/14/19 — Signed Richard Solomon to a $47,371 10-day contract.
- 2/20/19 — Signed Markieff Morris for the rest of the season at $573,295.
- 2/24/19 — Scotty Hopson and Richard Solomon’s 10-day contracts expired.
- 3/10/19 — Signed Deonte Burton to a partially-guaranteed $3,232,300 contract, team option on final season, ending his two-way contract.
- 3/25/19 — Claimed Jawun Evans (two-way) off waivers (Phoenix Suns).
2018-19 Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Nick Collison ($1,512,601, full Bird)
- Norris Cole ($1,512,601, non-Bird)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Devon Hall (2018-53rd), Kevin Hervey (2018-57th), DeVon Hardin (2008-50th), Yotam Halperin (2006-53rd), Sofoklis Schortsanitis (2003-34th), Szymon Szewczyk (2003-35th), Paccelis Morlende (2003-50th), Abdul Shamsid-Deen (1990-53rd)
Arena: Chesapeake Energy Arena
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/18/19)