|Justin Hamilton (waived)||$1,000,000|
|Lorenzo Brown (waived)||$800,000|
|Jodie Meeks (expired 10-day)||$85,458|
|Jodie Meeks (expired 10-day)||$85,458|
|Eric Moreland (expired 10-day)||$17,092|
|Jordan Loyd (two-way)|
Quick: Over the cap and luxury tax.
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, one two-way
PG: Kyle Lowry, Jeremy Lin, Jordan Loyd (two-way), Fred VanVleet (injured)
SG: Danny Green, Jodie Meeks, Norman Powell, Patrick McCaw
SF: Kawhi Leonard, OG Anunoby, Malcom Miller
PF: Pascal Siakam, Chris Boucher
C: Serge Ibaka, Marc Gasol, Eric Moreland
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Trade Exception (Jakob Poeltl, expiring 7/18/19) — $2,947,320
- Trade Exception (Malachi Richardson, expiring 2/6/20) — $1,569,360
- Trade Exception (Delon Wright, expiring 2/7/20) — $2,536,898
- Trade Exception (Greg Monroe, expiring 2/7/20) — $1,512,601
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception: $5,337,000
Waived Players: Alfonzo McKinnie, Eric Moreland. Malcolm Miller, Kay Felder, Kyle Collinsworth, Deng Adel, Lorenzo Brown, Jonas Valanciunas
Traded Players: DeMar DeRozan, Jakob Poeltl, Malachi Richardson, Greg Monroe, C.J. Miles, Delon Wright
Expired 10-Day Contracts: Jodie Meeks, Eric Moreland
G-League Affiliate: Raptors 905 (Chad Sanders general manager, Jama Mahlalela coach)
Two-Way Contracts: Jordan Loyd (two-year)
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Nick Nurse
Assistants: Adrian Griffin, Sergio Scariolo, Nate Bjorkgren, Phil Handy, Eric Khoury, Patrick Mutombo, Jim Sann
Trainer: Alex McKechnie (assistant coach/director of sports science), Scott McCullough (athletic trainer)
- Masai Ujiri — president
- Bobby Webster — general manager
- Dan Tolzman — assistant general manager/vice president of player personnel
- Teresa Resch — vice president of basketball operations and player development
- Keith Boyarsky — vice president of strategy and research
- Luke Winn — director, prospect strategy
- 2019 — Owe first-rounder (top-20 protected, otherwise converts to 2020 and 2023 second-rounders) to San Antonio Spurs (Kawhi Leonard).
- 2021 — Owe second-rounder to the Brooklyn Nets (Greg Monroe).
- 2022 — Owe second-rounder to the Philadelphia 76ers (Malachi Richardson).
- 2024 — Owe second-rounder to the Memphis Grizzlies (Marc Gasol).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $110,000 from the Brooklyn Nets (Greg Monroe); $110,000 from the Philadelphia 76ers (Malachi Richardson) — $5,023,000 remaining
- 5/11/18 — Fired Coach Dwayne Casey.
- 6/12/18 — Hired Coach Nick Nurse.
- 6/26/18 — Issued qualifying offers to Fred VanVleet, Malcolm Miller and Nando De Colo.
- 7/6/18 — Signed Fred VanVleet to a two-year $18,110,010 contract.
- 7/13/18 — Revoked qualifying offer to Malcolm Miller.
- 7/18/18 — Traded DeMar DeRozan, Jakob Poeltl and a protected 2019 first-rounder to San Antonio Spurs for Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green.
- 7/20/18 — Signed Lorenzo Brown to a partially-guaranteed one-year $1,621,415 minimum contract.
- 7/20/18 — Signed Chris Boucher to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,349,383 minimum summer contract.
- 8/7/18 — Signed Jordan Loyd to a two-year two-way contract.
- 8/10/18 — Signed Greg Monroe to a one-year $2,165,481 contract.
- 8/20/18 — Signed Kay Felder to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,512,601 minimum summer contract.
- 9/13/18 — Signed Deng Adel to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 9/13/18 — Signed Kyle Collinsworth to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,349,383 minimum summer contract.
- 9/21/18 — Signed Eric Moreland to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,567,007 minimum summer contract.
- 10/12/18 — Converted Chris Boucher to a two-way contract.
- 10/12/18 — Re-signed Malcolm Miller to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,349,383 minimum summer contract.
- 10/31/18 — Picked up team options on OG Anunoby and Pascal Siakam.
- 10/31/18 — Declined team option on Malachi Richardson.
- 1/10/19 — Signed Patrick McCaw for the rest of the season at $777,665.
- 2/6/19 — Traded Malachi Richardson, the rights to Emir Preldzic (2009-57th) and a 2022 second-rounder to the Philadelphia 76ers for $110,000.
- 2/7/19 — Traded Greg Monroe and a 2021 second-rounder to the Brooklyn Nets for $110,000.
- 2/7/19 — Traded Jonas Valanciunas, C.J. Miles, Delon Wright and a 2024 second-rounder to the Memphis Grizzlies for Marc Gasol.
- 2/8/19 — Bruno Caboclo trade exception ($2,451,225) expired.
- 2/10/19 — Signed Malcolm Miller to a partially-guaranteed two-year $2,045,649 contract.
- 2/10/19 — Signed two-way player Chris Boucher to a partially-guaranteed two-year $2,045,649 contract.
- 2/13/19 — Signed Jeremy Lin for the rest of the season at $697,358.
- 2/20/19 — Signed Jodie Meeks to a $122,953 10-day contract.
- 3/1/19 — Jodie Meeks 10-day contract expired.
- 3/14/19 — Signed Eric Moreland to a $88,531 10-day contract.
- 3/24/19 — Eric Moreland’s 10-day contract expired.
- 3/26/19 — Signed Jodie Meeks for the rest of the season at $196,724.
- 4/9/19 — Signed Eric Moreland for the rest of the season at $17,706.
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: DeeAndre Hulett (2000-46th)
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Lucas Nogueira ($8,841,915, Full Bird)
- Nando De Colo (RFA, $1,901,900, Early Bird)
- Jason Thompson ($1,499,698, Non-Bird)
*Did not play in the most recent season, cannot be included in a sign-and-trade.
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Arena: Air Canada Centre
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/19/19)
NBA Team Salaries
- Rockets vs. Wolves: Preview, Prediction and Betting Odds
- Milwaukee Bucks reveal their fancy 2021 NBA Finals championship rings
- Celtics vs. Knicks: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks
- Wizards vs Raptors: Preview, Predictions and Betting Lines
- Bulls vs. Pistons: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks