Golden State Warriors Team Salary
Rookie Contract Extension Eligible: Klay Thompson
- Mid-Level: $0 (Shaun Livingston)
- Trade Exception (Kent Bazemore, expiring 2/19/15) — $788,872
- Trade Exception (MarShon Brooks, expiring 2/19/15) — $1,210,080
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed, two non/partially-guaranteed
PG: Stephen Curry, Nemanja Nedovic, Shaun Livingston (injured)
SG: Klay Thompson, Leandro Barbosa, Brandon Rush (injured)
SF: Harrison Barnes, Andre Iguodala, Justin Holiday
PF: David Lee, Draymond Green, Marreese Speights
C: Andrew Bogut, Festus Ezeli, Ognjen Kuzmic
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 7/11/14 — Signed Shaun Livingston to a three-year, $16.6 million contract.
- 7/22/14 — Signed Brandon Rush to a two-year, $2.4 million contract (second season player option).
- 9/2/14 — Signed Aaron Craft to a one-year, $507k partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 9/2/14 — Signed James McAdoo to a one-year, $507k partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 9/2/14 — Signed Mitchell Watt to a one-year, $507k partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 9/8/14 — Signed Justin Holiday to a one-year, $816k partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 9/10/14 — Signed Leandro Barbosa to a one-year, $1.4 partially-guaranteed million minimum contract.
- 10/4/14 — Invited Jason Kapono to camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 10/20/14 — Signed Sean Kilpatrick to a one-year, $507k, partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 10/30/14 — Picked up Harrison Barnes’ fourth-year option.
- 10/30/14 — Picked up Festus Ezeli’s fourth-year option.
Waived Players: Hilton Armstrong, Aaron Craft, Sean Kilpatrick, Jason Kapono, Mitchell Watt, James McAdoo
- Bird Rights: Jordan Crawford (playing in China)
- Non-Bird: Jermaine O’Neal
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Mladen Sekularac (2002-55th)
Head Coach: Steve Kerr (five-year, $25 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
- Bob Myers — General Manager
- Travis Schlenk — Assistant General Manager and Director of Player Personnel
- Kirk Lacob — Assistant General Manager
- Larry Riley — Director of Scouting
- Larry Harris — Basketball Consultant/Scout
- Manager of Scouting — Patrick Sund
- Executive Board Member — Jerry West
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia (Brandon Rush, Evan Turner).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala)
- 2017 — Owe first-rounder to the Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Denver Nuggets (Andre Iguodala).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on Charlie Bell.
Jordan Crawford (playing in China) — $5,406,048 (Full Bird rights)
Jermaine O’Neal — $2,400,000 (Non-Bird rights)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 10/30/14)