Golden State Warriors Team Salary
Quick: Currently over the cap
Projected Cap Space for 2017-18 ($101 million cap): Up to $56.0 million
- Room Exception: $4,328,000
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Bird: Stephen Curry ($18,168,539), Andre Iguodala ($16,697,052), Shaun Livingston ($10,986,655), James McAdoo (RFA, $1,724,305)
- Early Bird: Ian Clark ($1,471,382)
- Non-Bird: Kevin Durant (PO, $31,848,210), Zaza Pachulia ($3,477,600), David West ($1,471,382), JaVale McGee ($1,471,382), Matt Barnes ($1,471,382)
2017 Draft Picks: None; Own 30 to Utah Jazz, 60 to Atlanta Hawks
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Mladen Sekularac (2002-55th)
Roster Count: Six guaranteed, one player option
SG: Klay Thompson
SF: Pat McCaw
PF: Draymond Green, Kevon Looney
C: Zaza Pachulia, Damian Jones
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/29/17 — Qualifying offer deadline for James McAdoo.
- 10/31/17 — Team options on Kevon Looney and Damian Jones.
- 6/29/18 — Qualifying offer deadline for Pat McCaw.
- 10/31/18 — Extension deadline for Kevon Looney.
- 10/31/18 — Team option on Damian Jones.
- 6/29/19 — Qualifying offer deadline for Kevon Looney.
- 10/31/19 — Extension deadline for Damian Jones.
- 6/29/20 — Qualifying offer deadline for Damian Jones.
Teams and players can renegotiate guarantee dates. The NBA’s general cut-down date is approximately January 10.
Waived Players: None
Traded Players: None
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Head Coach: Steve Kerr (five-year, $25 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
Assistants: Mike Brown, Ron Adams, Jarron Collins, Bruce Fraser (assistant coach/player development), Willie Green (assistant coach/player development), Chris DeMarco (assistant coach/player development)
Trainer: Drew Yoder (head athletic trainer), Chelsea Lane (head of physical performance and sports medicine), Roger Sancho (assistant trainer)
- Bob Myers — president of basketball operations/general manager
- Travis Schlenk — vice president of basketball/assistant general managers
- Kirk Lacob — vice president of GSW Sports Ventures/assistant general manager
- Larry Harris — assistant general manager/director of player personnel
- Jerry West — executive board member
- David Kelly — general counsel and vice president, basketball management and strategy
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Denver Nuggets (Andre Iguodala).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected, unprotected in 2020) from Dallas Mavericks (Andrew Bogut). Warriors have option in 2019 to delay conveyance to 2020.
Cash Paid ($3.5 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.5 million max): $0
- Andre Iguodala — 15 percent
- Kevin Durant — 15 percent
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses, under certain circumstances.
D-League Affiliate: Santa Cruz Warriors (Head Coach Casey Hill)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/22/17)