Golden State Warriors Team Salary
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: None
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception: $3,376,000
- Bird: Draymond Green (restricted, re-signing), Jordan Crawford*
- Early Bird: Ognjen Kuzmic (restricted)
- Non-Bird: Leandro Barbosa, Justin Holiday, Jermaine O’Neal*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
First-Round Extension Eligible: Harrison Barnes, Festus Ezeli
Amnesty: Used on Charlie Bell.
- 6/24/15 — Brandon Rush opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Kevon Looney with the 30th pick in the draft.
- 6/29/15 — Tendered a qualifying offer to Draymond Green.
- 6/29/15 — Opted Marreese Speights into the final year of his contract.
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to a five-year, $85 million deal with Draymond Green.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Kevon Looney (2015-30th)
- Second-rounders: Mladen Sekularac (2002-55th)
Roster Count: 10 guaranteed, one partially-guaranteed
PG: Stephen Curry, Shaun Livingston
SG: Klay Thompson, Brandon Rush
SF: Harrison Barnes, Andre Iguodala
PF: Draymond Green, David Lee, James McAdoo
C: Andrew Bogut, Festus Ezeli, Marreese Speights
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Steve Kerr (five-year, $25 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
- Bob Myers — General Manager
- Travis Schlenk — Assistant General Manager and Director of Player Personnel
- Kirk Lacob — Assistant General Manager
- Larry Riley — Director of Scouting
- Larry Harris — Basketball Consultant/Scout
- Manager of Scouting — Patrick Sund
- Executive Board Member — Jerry West
- Larry Harris — Director of Player Personnel
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala)
- 2017 — Owe first-rounder to the Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Denver Nuggets (Andre Iguodala).
Cash Paid ($3.4 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.4 million max): $0
Jordan Crawford — $5,406,048 (Full Bird rights)
Jermaine O’Neal — $2,400,000 (Non-Bird rights)
Ognjen Kuzmic — $1,147,276 (Early Bird rights)
Leandro Barbosa — $947,276 (Non-Bird rights)
Justin Holiday — $947,276 (Non-Bird rights)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/3/15)