- Bennett Breathing Easy, Playing Better Without Tonsils
- NBA PM: Utah Jazz Assemble Promising Core
- Ed Davis Excited for Fresh Start on Lakers
- NBA PM: The Veterans of Summer League
- Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors
- NBA PM: What Losing Stephenson Means to the Pacers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds: Day 6
- Crossroads With Charlie Villanueva Pt. 2
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 5
- 2014 NBA Free Agency Losers
Golden State Warriors Team Salary
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Harrison Barnes, Festus Ezeli, Nemanja Nedovic
Rookie Contract Extension Eligible: Klay Thompson
- Mid-Level: $0 (Shaun Livingston)
- Trade Exception (Kent Bazemore, expiring 2/19/15) — $788,872
- Trade Exception (MarShon Brooks, expiring 2/19/15) — $1,210,080
Roster Count: 12 guaranteed, one non/partially-guaranteed
PG: Stephen Curry, Shaun Livingston, Nemanja Nedovic
SG: Klay Thompson, Brandon Rush
SF: Andre Iguodala, Draymond Green
PF: David Lee, Harrison Barnes, Marreese Speights
C: Andrew Bogut, Festus Ezeli, Ognjen Kuzmic
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 7/11/14 — Signed Shaun Livingston to a three-year, $16.6 million contract.
- 7/22/14 — Agreed to sign Brandon Rush to a two-year, $2.4 million contract (second season player option).
Waived Players: Hilton Armstrong
- Bird Rights: Jordan Crawford
- Non-Bird: Jermaine O’Neal
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Mladen Sekularac (2002-55th)
Head Coach: Steve Kerr (five-year, $25 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
- Bob Myers — General Manager
- Travis Schlenk — Assistant General Manager and Director of Player Personnel
- Kirk Lacob — Assistant General Manager
- Larry Riley — Director of Scouting
- Larry Harris — Basketball Consultant/Scout
- Manager of Scouting — Patrick Sund
- Executive Board Member — Jerry West
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia (Brandon Rush, Evan Turner).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala)
- 2017 — Owe first-rounder to the Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Denver Nuggets (Andre Iguodala).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on Charlie Bell.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/30/14)