Golden State Warriors Team Salary
Quick: Over the cap and hard-capped.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: None
Draft Picks: 30th
- Mid-Level Exception: $5,464,000 (in July)*
- Bi-Annual Exception: $2,139,000 (in July)*
* Only available if under the luxury-tax apron (estimated at $85.6 million) otherwise Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception of $3,376,000.
- Bird Rights: Draymond Green (restricted*), Jordan Crawford**
- Early Bird: Marreese Speights (team option), Ognjen Kuzmic (restricted*)
- Non-Bird: Leandro Barbosa, Justin Holiday (restricted*), Brandon Rush (player option), Jermaine O’Neal**
* Players are only restricted if the team gives a qualifying offer.
** Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
First-Round Extension Eligible: Harrison Barnes, Festus Ezeli
Amnesty: Used on Charlie Bell.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Mladen Sekularac (2002-55th)
Roster Count: Eight guaranteed, one partially-guaranteed, two option
PG: Stephen Curry, Shaun Livingston
SG: Klay Thompson, Brandon Rush
SF: Harrison Barnes, Andre Iguodala
PF: David Lee, James McAdoo
C: Andrew Bogut, Marreese Speights, Festus Ezeli
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Steve Kerr (five-year, $25 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
- Bob Myers — General Manager
- Travis Schlenk — Assistant General Manager and Director of Player Personnel
- Kirk Lacob — Assistant General Manager
- Larry Riley — Director of Scouting
- Larry Harris — Basketball Consultant/Scout
- Manager of Scouting — Patrick Sund
- Executive Board Member — Jerry West
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala)
- 2017 — Owe first-rounder to the Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Denver Nuggets (Andre Iguodala).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Jordan Crawford — $5,406,048 (Full Bird rights)
Jermaine O’Neal — $2,400,000 (Non-Bird rights)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/30/15)