- NBA PM: Thomas Discusses Decision to Join Suns
- NBA Salary Cap Update
- 18 Years of Pain for Tre Kelley and No Stopping Now
- Who Are the Best Teams in the East?
- Will Kyle Lowry Take the Next Step?
- NBA PM: Who Are the League’s Next Superstars?
- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
- Top Prospects of adidas Nations
Golden State Warriors Team Salary
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Harrison Barnes, Festus Ezeli, Nemanja Nedovic
Rookie Contract Extension Eligible: Klay Thompson
- Mid-Level: $0 (Shaun Livingston)
- Trade Exception (Kent Bazemore, expiring 2/19/15) — $788,872
- Trade Exception (MarShon Brooks, expiring 2/19/15) — $1,210,080
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed, one partially-guaranteed
PG: Stephen Curry, Shaun Livingston, Nemanja Nedovic, Aaron Craft
SG: Klay Thompson, Brandon Rush
SF: Andre Iguodala, Draymond Green
PF: David Lee, Harrison Barnes, Marreese Speights
C: Andrew Bogut, Festus Ezeli, Ognjen Kuzmic
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 7/11/14 — Signed Shaun Livingston to a three-year, $16.6 million contract.
- 7/22/14 — Signed Brandon Rush to a two-year, $2.4 million contract (second season player option).
- TBD — Agreed to sign Aaron Craft to an estimated one-year, $507k partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
Waived Players: Hilton Armstrong
- Bird Rights: Jordan Crawford
- Non-Bird: Jermaine O’Neal
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Mladen Sekularac (2002-55th)
Head Coach: Steve Kerr (five-year, $25 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
- Bob Myers — General Manager
- Travis Schlenk — Assistant General Manager and Director of Player Personnel
- Kirk Lacob — Assistant General Manager
- Larry Riley — Director of Scouting
- Larry Harris — Basketball Consultant/Scout
- Manager of Scouting — Patrick Sund
- Executive Board Member — Jerry West
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia (Brandon Rush, Evan Turner).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala)
- 2017 — Owe first-rounder to the Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Denver Nuggets (Andre Iguodala).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on Charlie Bell.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 8/23/14)