In our comprehensive Arizona sports betting guide, we will provide a detailed overview of the sports betting landscape in the state, and review the 10 best sportsbooks for online betting in Arizona.
So, now that sports betting in Arizona has been legalized, whether you’re thinking of placing wagers on the Phoenix Suns or the Cardinals, this is the article for you. Read on to learn everything you need to know about the best Arizona sportsbooks; the types of bets and promotions available; get a detailed overview of AZ betting laws, and much more:
|75% Crypto Deposit Bonus up to $750||Get Offer|
|50% up to $1000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|$750 Welcome Bonus (3 x $250 Bonuses)||Get Offer|
|100% Deposit Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|150% Match On The First Deposit Up To $300||Get Offer|
|125% Sign Up Bonus Up To $2,500||Get Offer|
|100% Up To $500 + $10 Casino Chip||Get Offer|
|100% Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|50% Sports Welcome Bonus Up To $1000||Get Offer|
|50% First Time Deposit Match Up To $1000||Get Offer|
- 1 Best Arizona Sportsbooks List 2022
- 2 Best Arizona Sports Betting Sites Reviewed
- 2.1 1. Bovada – Best Overall Arizona Sports Betting Site for 2022
- 2.2 2. BetOnline – Best Sportsbook for Basketball online betting in Arizona
- 2.3 3. Everygame – Excellent Options for Parlay Betting
- 2.4 4. My Bookie – Best for NBA Online Betting in Arizona
- 2.5 5. BetNow – Deep Betting Markets Across a Wide Range of US Sports
- 2.6 6. BetUS – Brilliant Arizona Sports Betting Site for Special Features
- 2.7 7. Sportsbetting.ag – Top Arizona sportsbook for betting on soccer
- 3 More on gambling in Arizona…
- 4 Best Regulated Arizona Sports Betting Sites:
- 4.1 1. DraftKings – Best of the Arizona Sportsbooks Overall
- 4.2 2. Fanduel – Best Arizona Sports Betting Site for NFL betting
- 4.3 3. Twinspires – Best AZ Sportsbook for Racing
- 4.4 4. BetMGM – One of the Best Arizona Sportsbooks for College Sports
- 4.5 5. Bet Rivers – One of the Best Arizona Sportsbooks for NHL Betting
- 4.6 Arizona Sports Betting Sites Comparison
- 5 Timeline: Legal Arizona Sports Betting Movements
- 6 Discover Our Top Betting Guides
- 7 Who Can Sports Bet From Arizona?
- 8 How to Bet on Sports in Arizona
- 9 Is Sports Betting Legal in Arizona?
- 10 Sports Betting Guides State by State
- 11 Previous Sports Betting Bills in Arizona
- 12 Tax on Sports Betting Winnings in Arizona
- 13 Read Our Sportsbook Payment Guides
- 14 Payment Methods Available at Arizona Betting Sites
- 15 Bonuses available at AZ Betting Sites
- 16 Grab The Best Promo Codes With Our Reviews
- 17 Popular Sports to Bet on in Arizona
- 18 Live Betting with Arizona Sports Betting Sites
- 19 Learn More About Betting With BBI Guides
- 20 Bets that are Illegal in Arizona
- 21 Is Arizona the Best West Coast Sports Betting State?
- 22 Casinos with Sports Betting in Arizona
- 23 More on AZ Gambling
- 24 Best Online Sportsbook for Arizona
- 25 FAQs
- 25.1 Is sports betting legal in Arizona?
- 25.2 When will Arizona legalize sports betting?
- 25.3 If sports betting is illegal in Arizona, how can I bet online?
- 25.4 Can I use DraftKings in Arizona?
- 25.5 Are online casinos legal in Arizona?
- 25.6 What sports betting apps are legal in Arizona?
- 25.7 When is sports betting legal in Arizona?
- 25.8 Is DraftKings legal in Arizona?
- 25.9 Is online sports betting legal in Arizona?
Best Arizona Sportsbooks List 2022
Before we examine the rules and regulations surrounding online sports betting in Arizona, here are the best sites for Arizona sports betting:
- Bovada – Best overall Arizona sports betting online site for 2022
- BetOnline – Best for NBA online betting in Arizona
- Everygame – Excellent options for parlay betting
- MyBookie – Huge variety of sports on offer
- BetNow -Deep betting markets across a wide range of US sports
- BetUS – Brilliant Arizona Sports betting site for special features
- XBet – Reputable betting sports setting for college football
- BUSR – Best site for off-track betting in Arizona
- Jazzsports – Extensive markets on offer for sports betting
- Sportsbetting.ag – Top AZ betting site for wagering on soccer
Best Arizona Sports Betting Sites Reviewed
Now, we have put you in the picture about the rules and regulations surrounding Arizona sports betting, it’s time to get to the nitty-gritty, and have a closer look at our reviews for the top offshore sportsbooks in Arizona.
1. Bovada – Best Overall Arizona Sports Betting Site for 2022
Bovada is held in high regard, and our detailed analysis has shown it to be the top offshore for sports betting in Arizona for residents in 2022 . If you are into your NBA betting, you will be able to locate markets for props and futures, and it is widely appreciated in the Arizona sports betting community.
During the regular NBA season, you will be able to take in a wide range of Futures markets, such as first draft picks or second draft picks, as well as who could win the NBA Championship in the current season. There are some cracking Prop markets, such as whether Devin Booker will pull up 30 points or more in a game too, meaning this is one of the best online sports betting Arizona sites available in the state.
However, we were most impressed with the Bitcoin bonus which is rather appealing as it is up there with some of the best bonuses available and it’s rollover requirements are easily achieved. There are also many other bonuses available such as reload bonuses and rebates.
Bovada has a streamlined mobile app that makes it easy to place wagers while on the go, and with its neat interface, it will suit bettors of all types.
What we like:
- Competitive Bitcoin welcome bonus makes Bovada one of the best sportsbooks in Arizona
- Requested Bets section available at this AZ betting app
- Great NBA odds for regular and post-season games
- Easy to register and begin online betting in Arizona
- This AZ online sports betting site boasts a great App
What we don’t:
- Customer support options are limited
2. BetOnline – Best Sportsbook for Basketball online betting in Arizona
Deemed a trusted site for over 20 years, BetOnline is also another popular betting avenue for those who wish to place NBA wagers at their site. Markets are widely listed for a wealth of player futures, such as who will be named the NBA Rookie of the Year in the current season, as well as who will finish the current campaign as the NBA regular season MVP.
This betting site is one of our favorites for NBA betting, as you are well endowed with plenty of options. NBA draft betting comes into its own here, and you can also locate markets for college basketball.
BetOnline is available both online and as a mobile app for iOS, and Android users. Although it may seem outdated at first glance compared to its competitors, it is very functional, and you can also play casino games from it which is a huge plus.
Also, we rather like the ‘If Bet’ feature, whereby you can wager on your first selection, and if that selection wins, then you will be able to wager an amount up to the original win amount. Parlays and teasers are also commonplace at BetOnline, and it is a recommended site for sports betting in Arizona.
What we like:
- Bet on NBA futures and the NBA draft using this Arizona betting site
- ‘If Bet’ feature is popular among online sports betting AZ fans
- Parlays, teasers, and in-game betting
- Sports betting AZ site that provides Mobile apps for both iOS and Android
What we don’t:
- Mobile app looks outdated
3. Everygame – Excellent Options for Parlay Betting
Everyame has been doing business since the mid-nineties and now takes bets in over 180 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Antigua, the bookmaker is known for offering some of the best reduced-juice lines, allowing you to extract more value out of your wagers.
If you are looking to place bets on the Cardinals or the Suns then Everygame has you covered, as it has in-depth coverage of all major US sports and leagues. Its selection doesn’t stop there as they have markets of other popular sports like golf, and tennis as well as more niche sports like handball, snooker, and darts.
Live betting on Everygame is another standout positive for the site. Their well-designed multiview feature makes tracking all the action, markets, and lines on offer incredibly easy. Partnered with the fact they offer some of the best odds available for live betting on a huge range of sports make it the perfect place to wager on action already underway.
One factor many punters look for when choosing what site to use is bonuses and Everygame is amongst the best. Every new user can claim a welcome bonus up to $750 using the promo code INSIDERS. Returning users also have access to some fantastic promotions including free NFL bets, the Parlay-prince, and rebates to name just a few on offer.
What we like:
- Great reputation and longevity
- Solid sports and esports offering
- Multiview feature for live betting
- “Hot Bets” filter
What we don’t:
- No live streaming
4. My Bookie – Best for NBA Online Betting in Arizona
MyBookie has gone from strength to strength in the past decade, and it is perhaps one of the slickest websites around. Most sports are covered in great detail here, and you can get odds for everything from NFL to the Olympics, and there is a day-to-day guide of upcoming events.
While there is a dedicated news blog, you can also find a Top Bets section. Here, you will be drawn to the pick of the bets identified by MyBookie, and, unlike other sportsbooks in Arizona, these will usually be aligned with Moneyline wagers.
One of the major features of the site is the very generous welcome bonus. The site matches a percentage of your initial deposit up to $1,000. The Refer your Friends scheme is also rewarding. If you share a link via SMS or email with your pals, you will get in return a 250% bonus up to a maximum deposit of $250.
Payments can be carried out very easily, and you will find ample cryptocurrencies to pay with, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. MyBookie is also one of the safest sites around, as they have SSL (Secure Socket Layer) measures installed, and nothing is left to chance. When it comes to online sports betting in Arizona, MyBookie should be your first port of call.
What we like:
- Generous welcome and reload bonus
- Refer your Friends to this Arizona sports betting online site to receive a bonus
- This AZ online sports betting site supports cryptocurrencies as a payment method
- Live betting platform
What we don’t:
- Could have more markets for some sports
5. BetNow – Deep Betting Markets Across a Wide Range of US Sports
BetNow is relatively new to the game, but it has established a loyal fanbase. Besides having a competitive overall gambling product, the bookie has excellent BetNow promo codes with very achievable requirements. So, whether you’re only just signing up or you’ve been wagering at the sportsbook for a while, you’ll find top value.
A quality gambling experience for Arizona’s sports betting users looking to wager on the premier North American leagues: NBA, NFL, MLB, etc are readily available at BetNow. If you plan to bet on more niche European sports, however, you might not be as impressed as options are limited to mostly soccer.
BetNow has an easy-to-use site that makes placing in-play bets simple and smooth. Wagers will be graded and credited in real-time, so there’s no waiting around for confirmation. They also offer great lines on futures, place your bets here on the Cardinals winning the Superbowl, and your winnings will be amongst the best available if they are successful.
One area where BetNow shines in is the selection of banking options. You can deposit via a wide range of payment processors, including major credit cards like Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Bitcoin is one of the few crypto options available. The minimum deposit amount is a reasonable $20 and bettors can deposit as much as $40,000 at a time.
What we like:
- User-friendly website
- Accounts credited in real time
- Great promo codes
- Flexible banking options
What we don’t:
- Limited coverage of non-US sports
6. BetUS – Brilliant Arizona Sports Betting Site for Special Features
In many respects, BetUS has been ahead of the curve, and that is certainly the case when it comes to serving up fabulous bonuses for crypto-based players. The site is rather striking, in terms of layout and design, and BetUS’ crypto promo code is eye-catching as you can get up to a 150% bonus, which incorporates sport and casino.
BetUS has sold itself as being America’s favorite sportsbook for over 25 years, and in Arizona, players can access a live streaming service if they have a registered account.
While it is rather easy to navigate your way around the site, there are plenty of innovative features, one of which is the last-minute bets section. This will suit those who don’t mind frantically trying to scramble around to place a quick wager before markets open for in-play betting.
You will also find a novelty section to place unique selections, and BetUS accepts a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, and Litecoin. It is arguably one of the best bookies for sports betting in Arizona.
What we like:
- Wide range of cryptocurrency payment options
- Trusted American sportsbook for Arizona sports betting online
- Core features, including last-minute bets
- One of the best-designed sportsbooks in Arizona
- A dedicated blog for providing all the latest news and tips
What we don’t:
- Limited markets for some sports compared to its competitors
7. Sportsbetting.ag – Top Arizona sportsbook for betting on soccer
Sportsbetting.ag is an agile site that is great at releasing pre-game odds. In particular, this site carries favor for soccer fans where they can place wagers on all of the top European leagues. The odds, which are presented in American format, are among the most competitive at Arizona online betting sites.
Although at first glance, the site appears to be rather basic and somewhat drab, you will be well looked after in terms of placing wagers on soccer. You can get brilliant pre-game odds or alternatively, you can tap into some soccer specials which will act as a crowd-pleaser, as they may not be found elsewhere. This includes whether say newly-promoted Watford will finish the season by amassing Over/Under 36.5 points.
If that wasn’t enough, Sportsbetting.ag also offers a generous welcome bonus of up to $1,000 with a 250% deposit match. In addition, you’ll get a free in-game bet worth up to $25 for every time you refill your playing account.
Sportsbetting.ag also accepts most major cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ripple, and Stellar, as well as credit cards.
What we like:
- A wider range of soccer matches to bet on than most Arizona online betting sites
- Live in-game AZ online betting is available
- Welcome bonus up to $1,000 for online sports betting Arizona players
- This Arizona betting site accepts most major cryptocurrencies
What we don’t:
- No live streaming service is available at this AZ online sports betting site
More on gambling in Arizona…
Learn about all types of online gambling in Arizona in our expert guides below:
- Arizona Real Money Online Casinos
- Arizona Online Poker
- Arizona Online Gambling
- Arizona Sports Betting Apps
Best Regulated Arizona Sports Betting Sites:
The sites featured in our top 10 are offshore sportsbooks, meaning most states have access to them and they tend to feature more betting lines for the Wildcats, and college sports in general due to the fact that they operate outside of the United States jurisdiction.
There are now, however, several other geo-restricted sites available to those sports betting in AZ that our team ranks very highly, too. Many of these regulated Arizona sportsbooks have only just begun to operate in the Copper State which is why we’ve taken the liberty of reviewing the pick of the bunch below:
Arizona Sports Betting Sites Comparison
Now, we have dissected the best Arizona sports betting sites, we will illustrate the bonuses they offer, as well as payment methods in this eye-catching table.
|Sportsbook||Sign-Up Bonus||Bonus Code||Sports to bet on||Live Betting||Live Streaming|
|Bovada||75% 3x up to $750||N/A||50||✅||✅|
|BetOnline||50% up to $1,000||INSIDERS||50+||✅||✅|
|Everygame||3x $250 up to $750||INSIDERS||40+||✅||❌|
|MyBookie||50% up to $1,000||INSIDERS||30+||✅||❌|
|BetNow||150% up to $300||INSIDERS||40+||✅||❌|
|BetUS||100% up to $2,500||INSIDERS||40+||✅||✅|
|XBet||50% up to $500||N/A||30+||✅||❌|
|BUSR||100% up to $1, 000||INSIDERS||35+||✅||❌|
|Jazz||50% up to $1,000||INSIDERS||30+||✅||✅|
|Sportsbetting.ag||50% up to $1, 000||INSIDERS||30+||✅||✅|
|100% Deposit Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
Timeline: Legal Arizona Sports Betting Movements
AZ has had legal sports betting since April 2021, and since then, very few developments have happened in the sports betting landscape as it has been legal for more than a year.
- April 15, 2022 – The amendments to sports betting rules have been finalized
- September 8-9, 2021 – As the NFL season begins, sports betting goes live
- August 30, 2021 – It is now possible for sportsbooks to market their products
- July 26, 2021 – Sportsbooks can now submit applications for the new rule on sports betting
- July 2, 2021 – Tax structure announced
- June 17, 2021 – The Arizona Department of Gaming has released rules for sports betting
- April 15, 2021 – Governor Ducey signs the bill at a ceremony surrounded by representatives of more than a dozen tribes.
- April 12, 2021 – Arizona Senate passes the bill by a 23-6 margin.
- March 4, 2021 – The Arizona House of Representatives passes its full sports betting legalization bill. The Senate version is delayed due to further discussions surrounding horse racing betting.
- February 16, 2021 – The Senate Commerce Committee progresses its version of the bill. This leads to the Senate Appropriation’s Committee.
- February 9, 2021 – HB 2772 and SB1797 are introduced to the Arizona House and Senate. The House Commerce Committee then decides to advance its bill.
Discover Our Top Betting Guides
Who Can Sports Bet From Arizona?
With Arizona being a legal sports betting state, players must be 21 years of age to wager in the state. When playing on a mobile sportsbook, you must also be located within the borders of Arizona.
However, players can play offshore sportsbooks on desktop or mobile at 18 years of age.
How to Bet on Sports in Arizona
1. Register For An Account
After finding the online sportsbook, you want to play at, create your account.
2. Go to the Promotions Page
Go to the Promotions page to review the promotions with your new account. Here, you will be able to figure out what your deposit should be based on the bonus offer.
3. Make Your First Deposit
Make your deposit to fund your account and benefit from the bonuses with this new information.
4. Get to Betting
Now that you have funds loaded into your account head back to the home page and pick the sport you want to wager on. You will be able to complete the bet on the betslip.
Is Sports Betting Legal in Arizona?
Yes, sports betting in AZ has been legal since April 2021. Governor Ducey signed the bill into law on April 15, 2021.
Sports Betting Guides State by State
Previous Sports Betting Bills in Arizona
- HB2772 – One of the bills that lead sports betting to become legal.
- SB 1797 – The other bill that led to sports betting becoming legal in Arizona.
- SB 1525 – Similar bill from 2019. The state’s 24 tribal casinos could have offered sports betting through retail sportsbooks and kiosks. However, mobile sports betting was prohibited in Arizona.
- S 1158 – This will would have allowed a kiosk or similar device in bars and liquor stores.
Tax on Sports Betting Winnings in Arizona
Arizona’s state income tax system contains four brackets with the rates ranging from 2.59% to 4.50%.
- Income up to $26,500 is taxed at 2.59%.
- Income of $26,501 to $53,000 is taxed at 3.34%.
- Income of $53,001 to $159,000 is taxed at 4.15%.
- Income of over $159,000 is taxed at 4.50%.
Read Our Sportsbook Payment Guides
Payment Methods Available at Arizona Betting Sites
No matter what online sportsbooks you choose to play at, payment methods should be the main concern for you. If your favorite online sportsbook does not have a payment method you prefer to use, you will be unable to play.
There are many ways to engage with payment methods, and here, we will cover the numerous possibilities.
Crypto Betting Options
At offshore sportsbooks, cryptocurrency is heavily incentivized as there are many iterations that you can use and bonuses that involve using it.
Here are some of the more popular crypto’s you’ll find.
- Bitcoin Cash
- Shiba Inu
eWallet Betting Options
And eWallet can either fund your account directly with your account balance of act as an intermediary between your sportsbook account and your bank account.
There are three prominent eWallet methods.
Traditional Payment Methods at Arizona Betting Sites
Lastly, if eWallets and crypto are something you don’t want to use, there are even more ways to fund your account, such as the following:
- Credit/Debit Cards
- ACH Transfer
- Online Banking
- Check my mail
- Wire Transfer
Bonuses available at AZ Betting Sites
While you may have wanted to start sports betting just to wager on your favorite teams, why not do so with the potential of winning even more money?
That’s where bonuses come in.
Here, we will go over the top bonuses you’ll find at sportsbooks in AZ that can enhance your potential winnings.
A deposit bonus allows you to get a certain percentage match up to a certain amount of cash. For example, at BetOnline, you will receive a 50% match up to $1,000.
So, if you deposit $100, you will receive $50 in bonus funds. However, you will be unable to withdraw the $50 in bonus funds until you meet the wagering requirements, which, at BetOnline, is 10x.
This means that you must wager $500 on the site in order to withdraw the $50 bonus as cash.
A reload bonus allows you to restock your account via a smaller deposit bonus. To claim this offer, you must visit the Promotions page. These offers either call for a promo code used on the deposit page or opt-in on the promotion’s offering page.
A risk-free bet allows you to receive your bet back as site credits should that wager lose. Conversely, you will receive your winnings like a normal wager if the wager wins.
No Deposit Bonus
At some online sportsbooks, you will receive a small site credit of $10-$25. This is known as a no deposit bonus or sign-up offer. There are typically 1x wagering requirements for this offer.
Grab The Best Promo Codes With Our Reviews
Popular Sports to Bet on in Arizona
Equipped with temperatures that can reach 100 degrees, Arizona is home to numerous professional sports teams across all major sports.
We will cover the main professional sports you can wager on, including others beyond the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL.
NFL betting in Arizona
No matter what sportsbook you choose from our rankings, you can’t get wrong with any of them when betting on the NFL. You will mainly wager on the moneyline, spread, totals, and props in this sport.
- Arizona Cardinals – Won the NFC Conference in 2008.
NBA betting in Arizona
BetOnline offers numerous markets with the NBA, including enhanced odds and even multiple futures. You will bet on the same kinds of things as the NFL.
- Phoenix Suns – Have won three Conference titles (1976, 1993, 2021)
MLB betting in Arizona
Bovada is an excellent source for betting on baseball and has been since its inception over a decade ago. The odds for games tend to be released here quickly, and the markets, such as futures, offer favorable odds.
You’ll find the same options as you would with the NBA and NFL in terms of bet types.
- Arizona Diamondbacks – Won their only World Series in 2001.
NHL betting in Arizona
If you’re looking for a spot to wager on the NHL, BetOnline is a great source, but MyBookie also tends to release odds quite quickly. Both are excellent options for a sport with the same bet types as MLB, NBA, and the NFL.
- Arizona Coyotes – Changed their name from the Phoenix Coyotes in 2014.
NCAAB betting in Arizona
College basketball has been a hit sport for Arizona, including the Arizona Wildcats ranking among the best teams relatively consistently.
With college basketball, we’ll go back to BetOnline here as basketball seems to be a focus of the sportsbook, but BetUS, with Gary Payton as a brand ambassador, also does well in this department.
- Arizona Wildcats – 11 Elite Eight appearances since 1976.
- Arizona State Sun Devils – Two March Madness NCAA Tournament appearances since 2018.
NCAAF betting in Arizona
While basketball has had more success overall in the college landscape, the football programs have also produced some excellent players such as Rob Gronkowski.
With college football, we cannot recommend one sportsbook over another as all do a superb job, including numerous futures wagers on championships and awards.
- Arizona Wildcats – All-time record of 617-468-33
- Arizona State Sun Devils – Coached by Herm Edwards since 2018.
Golf betting in Arizona
Golf is an easier sport to bet on, with the top bet types being outright winner, top-five, top-10, and top-20 finishes. However, with such large fields of players, finding a sportsbook that gives you an edge in terms of odds can be hard to do. With that said, Bovada seems to be a sportsbook that offers value odds on top players.
Horse Racing betting in Arizona
There is just one major track where races take place in Arizona when it comes to horse racing: Turf Paradise in Phoenix. With horse racing, you will have numerous bets you can make, including win, place, show, exacta, daily double, and picks 3-6.
The most popular form of horse racing wagering is pari-mutuel wagers, where you submit your money to a pot alongside other wagerers on the same horse and if you win, you all split the money.
DFS in Arizona
DFS became legal in Arizona around the same time as sports betting, allowing for DraftKings and FanDuel to operate. With these contests, the goal is to outscore your opponents’ lineup by building teams of players that have salary costs. There is a hard salary cap in these contests.
Live Betting with Arizona Sports Betting Sites
If you’ve ever forgotten to place a wager on an event before it started, not to worry—try live betting. At sportsbooks like BetOnline or MyBookie, you can wager on games that are in progress.
The lines shift rapidly with each play, so you’ll want to wait for an opportune time to make your wager.
Learn More About Betting With BBI Guides
Bets that are Illegal in Arizona
AZ is a state where you can wager on college sports teams. However, you will be unable to wager on single-player college props bets.
Is Arizona the Best West Coast Sports Betting State?
There are three US states that border AZ and the country of Mexico.
- California – No legal sports betting with lots of legal battling over its legalization.
- Nevada – Home to Las Vegas, gambling has been legal for quite some time. However, mobile wagering is not exactly a strong suit in the state.
- Utah – There is no legal sports betting in Utah, and this may be the one state that never officially legalizes it due to overall religious beliefs.
Casinos with Sports Betting in Arizona
With sports betting being legal for just over a year, many retail casinos have taken to sports betting in addition to partnering with some prominent mobile operators.
- FanDuel Sportsbook at Footprint Center
- Caesars at Chase Field Betting Windows
- Caesars Sportsbook at Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino
- TwinSpires Sportsbook at Mazatzal Hotel and Casino
- BetMGM at Gila River Hotel and Casino at Vee Quiva
- BetMGM at Gila River Hotel and Casino at Wild Horse Pass
- BetMGM at Gila River Hotel and Casino at Lone Butte
- SolSports at Casino Del Sol
- Betfred at We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort
- Desert Diamonds Casino Tucson
- Desert Diamonds Casino Sahuarita
- Desert Diamonds Casino West Valley
- Unibet Sportsbook at Paradise Casino
More on AZ Gambling
Although sports betting is legal in Arizona, there are many other ways to gamble at offshore sites that are not yet legal in Arizona. For more information, check out the links below.
Best Online Sportsbook for Arizona
In terms of offshore sportsbooks, BetUS receives the title of the best overall sportsbook. If you’re someone who uses cryptocurrency, there are many offers that you can take advantage of.
However, even if you use traditional banking methods, there is a 125% deposit bonus you can access that is worth up to $3,125.
|125% Sign Up Bonus Up To $2,500||Get Offer|
Is sports betting legal in Arizona?
Yes. Online and retail sports betting is legal in Arizona after a bill was passed in April 2021.
When will Arizona legalize sports betting?
No specific date has been announced for when Arizona will formally legalize sports betting.
If sports betting is illegal in Arizona, how can I bet online?
You can bet with offshore sports betting sites. While you don’t have to be an Arizona resident to place wagers, you have to be physically located in Arizona to make a bet.
Can I use DraftKings in Arizona?
DraftKings is a well-known brand, and it is expected that it will apply for a full sports operating license to trade in Arizona. At present, DraftKings has partnerships with the PGA Tour and TPC Scottsdale.
Are online casinos legal in Arizona?
Currently, there aren’t any legal online casinos in Arizona, so bettors will have to play at offshore sites or apps for real money.
What sports betting apps are legal in Arizona?
Currentlyy, Fanduel accepts wagers placed inside Phoenix state, however, it is expected many other sportsbooks will follow suit in the coming months, including BetMGM, William Hill, and Bally Bet.
When is sports betting legal in Arizona?
Online sports betting has been legal in Arizona since April, 2021.
Is DraftKings legal in Arizona?
Yes, DraftKings has been a legal AZ sports betting site since September 9, 2021.
Is online sports betting legal in Arizona?
Yes, online sports betting in Arizona has been fully regulated since the spring of 2021 and there are now a number of legal US sports betting sites in operation within the state, including FanDuel, BetMGM, and DraftKings.
- Draymond Green says Jayson Tatum is the ‘young GOAT’ or ‘next greatest’
- 2023 NBA Draft prospects Victor Wembanyama and Scoot Henderson steal the show in exhibition
- 76ers coach Doc Rivers says Reed, Harrell, and Tucker will back up Embiid
- Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns is ready for season opener
- Domantas Sabonis believes the Kings will end their 16-year playoff drought