|Al Jefferson (waived)||$4,000,000|
|Monta Ellis (waived)||$2,245,400|
|Wade Baldwin IV (waived)||$1,544,951|
|Nik Stauskas (waived)||$1,512,601|
|Ike Anigbogu (waived)||$1,378,242|
|Ben Moore (waived)||$160,096|
|Stephan Hicks (expired 10-day)||$47,371|
|Davon Reed (two-way)|
Quick: Spent over the cap.
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed, one two-way
PG: Darren Collison, Cory Joseph, Aaron Holiday, Edmond Sumner
SG: Wesley Matthews, Tyreke Evans, Davon Reed (two-way), Victor Oladipo (injured)
SF: Bojan Bogdanovic, Doug McDermott
PF: Thaddeus Young, T.J. Leaf, Alize Johnson
C: Myles Turner, Domantas Sabonis, Kyle O’Quinn
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 2018-19 Room Exception: $0 (Kyle O’Quinn)
Waived Players: Al Jefferson, Alex Poythress, Omari Johnson, Elijah Stewart, Demetrius Denzel-Dyson, C.J. Wilcox (two-way), Ben Moore, Ike Anigbogu, Nik Stauskas, Wade Baldwin
Expired 10-Day Contracts: Stephan Hicks
Traded Players: None
G-League Affiliate: Fort Wayne Mad Ants (General Manager Brian Levy, head coach Steve Gansey)
Two-Way Contracts: Davon Reed
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,737/$544
Head Coach: Nate McMillan
Assistants: Dan Burke, Popeye Jones, Bill Bayno, David McClure (player development coach)
- Kevin Pritchard — president of basketball operations
- Peter Dinwiddie — senior vice president of basketball operations
- Chad Buchanan – general manager
- Kelly Krauskopf — assistant general manager
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder (31-44 range through 2020, unprotected in 2023) to Brooklyn Nets (Thaddeus Young).
- 2021 — Owed a second-rounder from the Milwaukee Bucks (George Hill, Alec Burks, Nik Stauskas/Wade Baldwin).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): TBD to the Houston Rockets (Nik Stauskas/Wade Baldwin)
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $0
- 5/2/18 — Cory Joseph opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/21/18 — Drafted Aaron Holiday (23rd) and Alize Johnson (50th).
- 6/25/18 — Declined the team option on the final year of Lance Stephenson’s contract.
- 6/28/18 — Thaddeus Young opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/29/18 — Bojan Bogdanovic’s $10.5 million guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 6/30/18 — Declined team option on Joseph Young.
- 7/1/18 — Darren Collison’s $10.0 million guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 7/1/18 — Signed Aaron Holiday (2018-23rd) to a $10,477,351 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/2/18 — Renounced the rights to Lance Stephenson, Glenn Robinson III and Ben Moore (two-way).
- 7/6/18 — Renounced the rights to Trevor Booker and Joe Young.
- 7/6/18 — Signed Doug McDermott to a three-year $22 million contract.
- 7/6/18 — Signed Tyreke Evans to a one-year $12.4 million contract.
- 7/8/18 — Signed Kyle O’Quinn to a one-year, $4,449,000 contract.
- 7/15/18 — Ike Anigbogu’s $1,378,242 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 7/16/18 — Signed Elijah Stewart to a non-guaranteed $838,464 summer contract.
- 7/16/18 — Signed Alize Johnson (2018-50th) to a partially-guaranteed two-year $2,255,316 contract.
- 8/3/18 — Signed C.J. Wilcox to a two-way contract.
- 9/5/18 — Signed Coach Nate McMillan to a contract extension.
- 9/21/18 — Signed Omari Johnson to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,349,383 minimum summer contract.
- 9/26/18 — Picked up team options on Domantas Sabonis and T.J. Leaf.
- 10/13/18 — Signed Demetrius Denzel-Dyson to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/15/18 — Signed Myles Turner to a four-year $72 million contract extension.
- 10/19/18 — Signed Davon Reed to a two-way contract.
- 1/30/19 — Signed Stephan Hicks to a 10-day $47,371 contract.
- 2/7/19 — Traded cash (TBD) to the Houston Rockets for Nik Stauskas, Wade Baldwin, the rights to Maarty Leunen (2008-54th) and a Milwaukee Bucks 2021 second-rounder.
- 2/10/19 — Signed Wesley Matthews for the rest of the season at $737,715.
- 2/11/19 — Signed two-way player Edmond Summer to a two-year $2,038,025 contract, team option on the second season.
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Maarty Leunen (2008-54th), Andrew Betts (1998-50th)
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Arena: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/17/19)
- Ex-NBA Star Spencer Haywood Missed Out On $2 Billion With Nike
- Magic Johnson shuts down Steph Curry’s claim of being the NBA’s best-ever point guard
- ‘Tough break, right?’: Pelicans coach Willie Green on injured Trey Murphy missing start of the season
- Wolves set to replay partnership between Rudy Gobert and Karl-Anthony Towns after last season’s false start
- Anthony Davis has reportedly been ‘training more this offseason than I’ve seen with him as a Laker’