“I don’t know,” coach Brett Brown said Thursday regarding (Michael) Carter-Williams’ availability for the start of the regular season. “But at the start of our preseason games, I expect to give Tony [Wroten] the ball” at point guard.”
The recovery time for a torn labrum usually is two to four months. The labrum is cartilage in the shoulder joint.
Brown pointed out that team doctors said Carter-Williams was a little ahead of schedule.
“What does that mean in regards to when he is actually going to play an NBA game, we still don’t know,” the coach said. “But today, he’s handled it like a real pro.”
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%