(Steph) Curry “tweaked” his right ankle, according to the Warriors, missed all but 2 minutes 47 seconds of the second half, which isn’t bad compared to the Rockets who missed pretty much the whole game, but bad enough that he was labeled as questionable for Game 2 here on Monday night. Welcome to the scenario when Golden State can drub Houston, 104-78 in Oracle Arena and shivers still run down the spine of the Bay Area.
Source: Scott Howard-Cooper of NBA.com
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic