The Charlotte Bobcats signed forward DJ White to a second 10-day contract on Monday.
White has played one game with the Bobcats this season and has one rebound and one steal in four minutes.
White, who is in his sixth NBA season, has career averages of 5.9 points and 3.2 rebounds in 133 games played with the Oklahoma City Thunder, Bobcats and Boston Celtics.
White spent 1 1/2 seasons with the Bobcats after joining the team via trade from the Thunder on Feb. 24, 2011. He played 82 games, averaging 7.3 points on 50.4 percent shooting and 3.8 rebounds in 19.1 minutes. He spent part of 2013 with the Celtics.
The Thunder took White with the No. 29 overall pick in the 2008 draft out of Indiana.
Most recently, White played for the Sichuan Blue Whales of the Chinese Basketball Association. In 27 games this season, he averaged 20.2 points and 8.5 rebounds in 31.9 minutes, while shooting 67.2 percent.
- The Vault Slots Review 2023 – Play The Vault Slot at Top Casinos
- Zeus Slots Review 2023 – Play Zeus Slot at Top Casinos
- 7 Fortune Frenzy Slots Review 2023 – Play 7 Fortune Frenzy Slot at Top Casinos
- Oklahoma City Council sets Dec. 15 vote on new $900M arena to keep Thunder through 2050
- Raptors Emerge as Front-Runners for Damian Lillard
Main Page 1 week ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 6 days ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 7 days ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey