Although D’Angelo Russell showed noticeable progress when he returned to the starting lineup the last two games, the Lakers’ rookie point guard will be back on the bench Tuesday night.
It’s not punishment, Coach Byron Scott said, it’s just that second-year guard Jordan Clarkson was able to practice Monday after missing two games because of a sprained right ankle and is healthy enough to play Tuesday against the Milwaukee Bucks at Staples Center.
- NBA Rumors: Pacers Exploring Trade Partners For Buddy Hield
- Jamahl Mosley discloses the secret behind coaching rookie Luka Doncic: ‘Dirk mentored him’
- Spurs waive undrafted guard Javante McCoy, now have 20 players under contract
- Head coach Nick Nurse reveals why he signed for Sixers despite having higher offers
- WATCH: Warriors’ Stephen Curry Hit 3-Pointers For 5+ Minutes Without Missing
Main Page 4 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season