Mo Williams surprised the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday when his agent called hours before the start of training camp to inform the team that Williams will be retiring.
After dealing with chondromalacia (chronic knee pain) last season and debating his future throughout the summer, Williams announced last week that he would return for a 14th season. He then reversed course.
Source: Brian Windhorst of ESPN
- Charles Barkley Wants To ‘Get Past This Bulls**t’ With Michael Jordan
- Suns G.M. James Jones on Chris Paul’s return: ‘He’s close, he’s coming back’
- 2022-23 NBA MVP Odds: Jayson Tatum Is New Favorite To Win League MVP
- Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard targeting December 4 return
- Nikola Jokic Had High Praise For Houston’s 20 Year-Old Big Man, Alperen Sengun
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: De’Aaron Fox Over 1.5 Three-Pointers Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 7 days ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest