adidas, the official on-court apparel provider for the National Basketball Association (NBA), today unveiled the uniforms and apparel for the 63rd NBA All-Star Game on Feb. 16 in New Orleans, La.
Designed by adidas, the uniforms are inspired by New Orleans’ rich and unique culture, featuring vibrant Mardi Gras colors and shiny brass and silver accents on a short-sleeved silhouette. The NBA All-Star logo appears on the chest of the blue “East” and red “West” jerseys in the shape of the fleur-de-lis, the official symbol of Louisiana, with a purple “W” or green “E” cut out to identify the conference of each player.
- A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
- Heat, Spurs will play game in Mexico City during 2022-23 NBA season
- Reebock releases Allen Iverson Question “Blue Toe” Shoes on August 19
- Kendrick Perkins owns multimillion-dollar French Bulldog business
- New rumor suggest Lakers could trade Anthony Davis
Main Page7 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page6 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page2 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page3 days ago
Wizards’ Kristaps Porzingis and girlfriend Laura Vizla share France photos