Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook was in the lineup Sunday against the Indiana Pacers, but will sit out Monday’s game against the New Orleans Pelicans, the Oklahoman reported.
After playing all 82 regular-season games last season, Westbrook has played 44 heading into Sunday after recovering from knee surgery. He is averaging 21.8 points, 5.6 rebounds and 6.9 assists per game.
The Thunder (58-21) can wrap up the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference playoffs with a win. The Pacers (54-26) are tied atop the Eastern Conference standings with the Miami Heat.
- Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
- Knicks could offer Bucks four first-round draft picks, role players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Pacers’ Myles Turner expresses how difficult it is to interact with fans: ‘People don’t view us as people’
- Knicks, Rangers owner James Dolan: ‘I don’t really like owning teams’
- Former Timberwolves star Kevin Garnett: ‘Anthony Edwards is too big of a personality to be Robin’
Main Page 4 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 1 week ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season