The winter storm that hit the South hard on Tuesday forced the postponement of Alabama men’s basketball game at Auburn from Wednesday night to Thursday evening.
The SEC rivalry will start 25 minutes after the Auburn women wrap up their game against Texas A&M. Tickets from Wednesday’s Alabama-Auburn game will be honored Thursday.
“After consulting with the Southeastern Conference, it has been determined that the men’s basketball game between Auburn University and the University of Alabama has been postponed until Thursday due to wintery weather across the state of Alabama,” Auburn said in a statement. “The safety of the participating teams, staff and fans was considered in postponing the game.”
Alabama enters the SEC game with a 9-10 overall and 3-3 conference record. Auburn, which has lost six in a row, is 8-9 and 0-6.
NBA Team Salaries
- Will Atlanta Hawks Trae Young hit 180+ 3-pointers in 2021/22?
- 2022 NBA Most Improved Player Award Odds: Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Expert Playoffs Picks: Semifinals – predictions and odds
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- NBA1 week ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page1 week ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page5 days ago
Jermaine O’Neal cuts Texas mansion price by $2 million