The winter storm that hit the South hard on Tuesday forced the postponement of Alabama men’s basketball game at Auburn from Wednesday night to Thursday evening.
The SEC rivalry will start 25 minutes after the Auburn women wrap up their game against Texas A&M. Tickets from Wednesday’s Alabama-Auburn game will be honored Thursday.
“After consulting with the Southeastern Conference, it has been determined that the men’s basketball game between Auburn University and the University of Alabama has been postponed until Thursday due to wintery weather across the state of Alabama,” Auburn said in a statement. “The safety of the participating teams, staff and fans was considered in postponing the game.”
Alabama enters the SEC game with a 9-10 overall and 3-3 conference record. Auburn, which has lost six in a row, is 8-9 and 0-6.
- Grizzlies add Justin Bean, Jacob Gilyard to training camp roster
- Knicks’ Jalen Brunson proposes to girlfriend Ali Marks at high school
- Knicks president Leon Rose won’t interfere in Tom Thibodeau’s rotation
- Trail Blazers sign five-year NBA veteran Wes Iwundu
- Hornets coach Steve Clifford impressed by LaMelo Ball
Main Page6 days ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
NBA4 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Main Page1 week ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022