Chandler Parsons doesn’t expect to be 100 percent when the playoffs begin. He just hopes he’s healthy enough to help the Dallas Mavericks.
The plan was for Parsons to play the last two regular-season games, which would give him plenty of time to chip the rust off and get ready for the playoffs. That changed when his knee “kind of gave out in a weird way” during his workout at Staples Center.
At this point, Parsons hopes he can play in Wednesday’s regular-season finale against Portland, but that’s no guarantee. In fact, he can’t be sure he’ll be ready to go for Game 1 in San Antonio or Memphis or Houston or Los Angeles.
If the playoffs started now, Parsons said he couldn’t play.
“Am I concerned? Yeah, I’m concerned,” coach Rick Carlisle said.
- Lakers Front Office Considering Three Trade Scenariors Ahead of Dec.15
- Warriors forward Draymond Green wants to play 4-5 more years
- Could Tom Thibodeau’s Time With The Knicks Be Ending Soon?
- Nuggets guard Jamal Murray says ‘the confidence is starting to come back’
- LeBron James: ‘I don’t have to rely on super-duper athleticism to be effective’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 2 weeks ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 1 week ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nuggets center Nikola Jokic doubtful against Detroit