Chandler Parsons doesn’t expect to be 100 percent when the playoffs begin. He just hopes he’s healthy enough to help the Dallas Mavericks.
The plan was for Parsons to play the last two regular-season games, which would give him plenty of time to chip the rust off and get ready for the playoffs. That changed when his knee “kind of gave out in a weird way” during his workout at Staples Center.
At this point, Parsons hopes he can play in Wednesday’s regular-season finale against Portland, but that’s no guarantee. In fact, he can’t be sure he’ll be ready to go for Game 1 in San Antonio or Memphis or Houston or Los Angeles.
If the playoffs started now, Parsons said he couldn’t play.
“Am I concerned? Yeah, I’m concerned,” coach Rick Carlisle said.
NBA Team Salaries
- Betting Picks: Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors preview prediction and picks
- Betting Picks: Los Angeles Clippers vs Los Angeles Lakers preview prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards preview, picks and prediction
Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James receives one-game suspension for elbowing Isaiah Stewart
College Headlines1 week ago
Gonzaga vs UCLA: Picks, Preview and Predictions
Main Page1 week ago
Bovada Specials – LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart foul odds
Headlines2 weeks ago
Sacramento Kings Fire Luke Walton