New Commissioner Adam Silver’s policies have won over the Dallas Mavericks owner (Mark Cuban), who had a long-running and costly feud with former commissioner David Stern.
”I think he’s taken some great steps on the officiating. There’s been more changes in 15 days or whatever it is than I saw in 14 years. So I like what he’s doing there,” Cuban said Monday.
Cuban said the league is sending teams more examples of plays that were called incorrectly and other data to help them understand how the games will be officiated.
”Those are things that never would have happened” under Stern, Cuban said.
NBA Team Salaries
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- Isaiah Austin joins league office after NBA denied him the chance to play
- 2022 NBA MVP Odds: Top 5 Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Playoffs Picks: Second Playoff Round – predictions and odds
- Former professional gambler Haralabos Volugaris is fired by Mavericks
- NBA1 week ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page5 days ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page1 week ago
LeBron James and Russell Westbrook star in Nas music video