Dennis Smith Jr. Out for Next Two Games With Knee Injury
Dennis Smith Jr. will miss at least two games due to swelling in the left knee that the Dallas Mavericks’ prized rookie point guard had surgically repaired two years ago.
Smith was a late scratch before Friday’s loss to the Sacramento Kings and will not travel with the Mavericks for Saturday’s road game against the Houston Rockets.
Source: Tim MacMahon of ESPN
- Kentucky Sports Betting: Lawmakers Close To Passing HB 551?
- Is Payton Pritchard playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs. Wizards?
- Both Raptors and Rockets have shown potential interest in hiring Ime Udoka for his coaching return
- Kings can clinch a spot in 2023 NBA Playoffs tonight, Bucks can clinch Central Division title
- NBA insiders hint at ‘real conversations this offseason’ between Damian Lillard and the Trail Blazers on his future with the team
NBA 16 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives