Dallas Mavericks guard Devin Harris has been fined $25,000 over an altercation with an official that led to his ejection in a game against New Orleans. Harris was punished Friday for aggressively pursuing official Ben Taylor and failing to leave the court in a timely manner in the 121-118 loss to the Pelicans.
After Taylor called Harris for a blocking foul early in the second quarter Wednesday, Harris pushed past teammates to get to Taylor, who called the first technical. Harris then escaped the grasp of teammate Dwight Powell and rushed Taylor again, leading to the second technical and an ejection as official Lauren Holtkamp intervened.
Source: The Associated Press on ESPN
- Basketball Reference Has Celtics With 47.5% Chance to Win NBA Championship
- Broadcaster Kenny Smith explains why his remarks on Sabrina Ionescu weren’t based on gender
- Jalen Brunson really wanted to stay in Dallas but Mavs declined twice 4-year, $55 million deal
- Trail Blazers convert center Duop Reath’s two-way deal into a three-year contract
- Two-time Slam Dunk Champion Mac McClung works a “shift” at Raising Cane’s
Main Page 2 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 2 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 3 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating