Toward the end of the night, needing just one assist for a triple-double, James Harden turned into what he normally has been this year: playmaker.
His lob pass to Montrezl Harrell led to a thundering dunk, giving him his 10th assist, and a nice little bow in the Houston Rockets’ 101-91 victory over the Washington Wizards on Monday night. Harden picked up his ninth triple-double of the season and 18th of his career. He became the first player in franchise history to go three consecutive games with a triple-double.
Source: Calvin Watkins of ESPN
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
- Professional Poker player Josh Thatcher sentenced for running illegal gambling operation in Michigan
- 76ers’ Daryl Morey calls out ‘shameless Boston media’ over Joel Embiid’s All-Star starter snub
- Who should make the West’s bench at the 72nd Annual All-Star Game?
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again