How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
How many nationally televised games will each NBA team play during the 2014-15 season? Check out this breakdown.
Which teams will have the most nationally televised games during the 2014-15 NBA season?
Bleacher Report put together this great pie chart that breaks down how many times each team will be on national TV (scroll over for more info):
The Los Angeles Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder have the most nationally televised games, with 32 contests each.
The Philadelphia 76ers, Milwaukee Bucks and Orlando Magic will play the fewest nationally televised games, with two apiece.
Here is another graphic from Bleacher Report, which compares each team’s 2013-14 record to their number of nationally televised games:
As you can see, teams like the Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks will be on national television a lot (as they are every year) despite the fact that they’re coming off mediocre 2013-14 campaigns.
The Cleveland Cavaliers will play 29 nationally televised games, after winning just 33 games last year, but that’s what happens when you add LeBron James and (likely) Kevin Love in one offseason.
- Jimmy Butler says Heat are going to ‘get one at home’ in Game 4
- Who is LSU’s Angel Reese’s Mystery Man? Is it NBA YoungBoy, Shedeur Sanders, or Cam’Ron Fletcher?
- Paul George tells story that proves Steve Adams is a true basketball warrior: ‘He’s different’
- ESPN’s Brian Windhorst says Chris Paul’s future is with Lakers or Clippers
- NBA Rumors: A potential Lakers-Raptors trade would send Fred VanVleet to Los Angeles
Main Page 3 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
Main Page 2 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 1 week ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell