Deron Williams had an MRI performed on his left knee Thursday, and while results showed no structural damage, he sat out the game against the Clippers.
Williams said the MRI showed a sprain. He listed himself as day-to-day.
After the Mavericks’ loss to the Clippers coach Rick Carlisle said: “We don’t think it’s serious. That’s all I’m authorized to say by my boss, Casey Smith (the athletic trainer). The hope is we can get him going, but I don’t have a timetable.”
- Spurs’ Victor Wembanyama 1st NBA rookie to record 5+ 3-pointers, 5+ blocks in a game
- Cody Williams hopes to follow his brother Jalen’s footsteps and become top NBA Draft pick
- LeBron James is 9 points shy of reaching 40,000 career points
- Draymond Green claims Warriors would win the NBA title if they traded for LeBron James
- Reigning MVP Joel Embiid hopes to recover from his left knee before the start of the playoffs
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 7 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating