Emmanuel Mudiay could “pull an Exum” and just not play competitive basketball until the 2015 NBA Draft, one league source told SNY.tv Friday.
“Sources close to him say that he is going to pull a Dante Exum,” the source said. “That is more logical than coming back to play in the D-League.”
Mudiay would be eligible to sign with the NBA D-League if he receives clearance from FIBA, but why would he risk that path when he could just train for the Draft and build his stock the way Exum did?
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic