Memphis Grizzlies guard Tony Allen was ordered to pay a $15,000 fine by the NBA on Tuesday after intentionally striking a camera during a 93-81 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans.
The incident occurred on the baseline with 10:01 remaining in the third quarter of a game Monday night in FedEx Forum in Memphis.
In four games this season, Allen is averaging 7.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%