For the second consecutive game, the coach opposing the Houston Rockets finished the night with an epic rant against the officials. This time, it was New Orleans’ Alvin Gentry, who fired off against the referees following the Pelicans’ 107-101 home defeat.
“The thing that bothers me more than anything, and I really don’t care, we try to play the right way, and we play our asses off,” Gentry said. “All we want is an equal opportunity to win the game. Not have a situation where we are guessing on the biggest play of the game, where they call a 3-point foul from the corner.
Source: Stefano Fusaro of ESPN
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%