Free Agency Diary 2017
Pelicans Willing to Help Facilitate Anthony-to-HOU Trade
The Pelicans, once the home of Ryan Anderson, expressed interest in being one of the clubs involved, according to a source. Anderson’s contract, which has three years and $60 million remaining, needs to be part of the transaction because [Carmelo] Anthony’s $27 million pact — plus trade kicker — is so immense. The Knicks have no interest in Anderson because he plays Kristaps Porzingis’ position and is older than the mid-20s-type player the club seeks.
Source: Marc Berman of The New York Post
- Memphis Basketball Recruiting: Can Penny Hardaway Land Carmelo Anthony’s Son, Kiyan Anthony?
- Heat have a flight scheduled to Denver after Game 7 against Celtics
- USA Basketball: Loaded U16 Roster Prepares For FIBA 2023 in Mexico
- Suns Sit Idle as Bucks, 76ers Name New Head Coaches
- 76ers Name Former Raptors Head Man Nick Nurse as Their Next Head Coach
Main Page 6 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 5 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit