Golden State Warriors forward Andre Iguodala is considered questionable for Game 6 of the Western Conference finals against the Houston Rockets, the team said Friday.
Iguodala, who has missed Games 4 and 5, has a left lateral leg contusion. The Warriors host Game 6 on Saturday and are trailing 3-2 in the best-of-seven series.
“He’s dying to play, but he’s not healthy enough,” coach Steve Kerr said Thursday. “We’ll just continue to take it day-to-day.”
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Detroit Pistons vs Portland Trail Blazers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks