Houston Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey today announced that the team has waived forward Ryan Anderson.
Anderson appeared in two games for the Rockets this season. He also spent two seasons with Houston from 2016-17 through 2017-18. All totaled, Anderson has played in 140 games with 122 starts as a Rocket, averaging 11.4 points and 4.8 rebounds.
Source: Houston Rockets
- With LeBron Just 89 Points Away From The All-Time Record, The Lakers Vs Pelicans Game Moved To ESPN2 On Saturday
- Simplebet suggests micro-betting is the future
- National Council on Problem Gambling claims bulk of US iGaming regulations fall drastically short of minimum standards
- Suns sign Saben Lee to two-way contract, waive Duane Washington Jr.
- Who should make the East’s bench at the 72nd Annual All-Star Game?
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 3 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 1 week ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls