South Florida fired head coach Stan Heath, CBSSports.com reported Friday.
Heath was told of the decision on Friday afternoon, according to the report.
Heath was 97-128 in six years with the Bulls and went 12-19 this season, including 3-15 in American Athletic Conference play.
The Bulls finished the season on an eight-game losing streak, including a 72-68 loss to Rutgers in their opening game of the conference tournament.
South Florida appeared in the NCAA tournament once and the NIT once under Heath, who had coached at Arkansas for five years before taking over at South Florida.
The school has made no official announcement regarding Heath’s status.
- After 14 games with Kings, Sasha Vezenkov admits that the NBA is faster than EuroLeague
- LeBron James’ manager Maverick Carter admitted using illegal bookie to bet on NBA
- Bronny James is cleared to return to USC training 4 months after suffering cardiac arrest
- Pistons become only 13th team to ever go winless in a month calendar after 16-straight losses
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 5 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain