With an eye on potential roster moves this summer and well beyond, the Rockets “plan” to take a step that will allow them to tell potential free agents that star guard James Harden will not be going anywhere.
For the second-consecutive season, the Rockets intend to offer Harden a contract extension long before he could hit free agency, a person with knowledge of the team’s plans said on Tuesday. The individual spoke on the condition of anonymity because the team’s intentions have not been made public.
The Rockets “plan to extend James Harden at the first opportunity,” the individual said. “That is the plan.”
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic