The Cleveland Cavaliers continue to pursue a trade for Paul George and will be leading contenders for Carmelo Anthony’s services, should Anthony secure an offseason buyout from the New York Knicks, according to league sources.
Sources told ESPN that the Cavaliers engaged in serious three-way trade discussions leading up to the NBA draft on a deal that would have brought them George from the Indiana Pacers and landed Kevin Love, George’s fellow Eastern Conference All-Star, with the Denver Nuggets.
- ESPN’s J.J. Redick explains why Mavericks’ inking the return of Seth Curry is a ‘perfect fit’
- Trail Blazers not interested in trading for Bulls star Zach LaVine
- NBA veteran James Johnson brags he could beat UFC champion Jon Jones after one year of training
- Clippers are the only NBA team to re-sign all four of their own free agents
- NBA Rumors: Pacers Exploring Trade Partners For Buddy Hield
Main Page 4 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season