Sources: Doncic to Remain in Draft, Multiple Teams Looking to Trade Up
Luka Doncic will not withdraw his name from the 2018 NBA draft early-entry list, a source told ESPN.
Doncic, like other early-entry candidates, had the option to remove his name from the list of players eligible for selection by sending notice to the NBA league office by Monday’s 5 p.m. ET deadline.
A number of teams have also inquired about the possibility of trading into the top three, with an eye on picking Doncic. Those conversations are expected to become more serious in the coming week.
Source: Jonathan Givony of ESPN
- NBA Draft Lottery 2023 Order, Odds, and Tiebreakers
- Arkansas guard Nick Smith Jr. declares for 2023 NBA Draft
- Arkansas’ Nick Smith Jr. is declaring for the 2023 NBA Draft after one season with the Razorbacks
- The Minnesota Timberwolves traded for Mike Conley because they wanted more ‘maturity’ on their roster, disrespecting D’Angelo Russell
- NBA Early Entry List: Prospects Leaving Early for 2023 NBA Draft
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 6 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives