Dallas Mavericks forward Dwight Powell will decline his player option for the 2019-20 season to enter unrestricted free-agency this summer, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Had Powell elected to exercise his option, he would have earned $10.2 million next season and become a free agent in 2020.
Powell’s decision will conclude the four-year, $37 million contract the 6-foot-11 forward signed with the Mavs in 2016.
He is expected to have multiple suitors when the free-agent process begins July 1, sources said.
Source: Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports
NBA Team Salaries
- Los Angeles Lakers Looking For Terrence Ross Trade
- Best NBA Player Props and Free Picks for Tonight, 1/24
- Jazz vs Suns Betting Offers: Free NBA Picks Today
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
- Knicks vs Cavaliers NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
Main Page6 days ago
Pistons vs Warriors NBA Picks, Betting Trends and Prediction for Tonight’s Game
NBA6 days ago
Grizzlies vs Bucks Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
NBA1 week ago
Elijah Hughes Staying Ready For Opportunity
Main Page1 day ago
NBA Betting Picks: Phoenix Suns vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks