The reeling Houston Rockets suffered another blow on Friday, losing guard Eric Gordon for four to six weeks with a strained groin, sources told ESPN.
Gordon suffered the injury in a loss to the Sacramento Kings on Thursday night, the franchise’s 14th consecutive this season. He’s averaging 17.8 points for the Rockets, who dropped to 11-24 and 14th in the Western Conference.
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN
- Hornets’ LaMelo Ball Gets Neck Tattoo of LaFrancé Clothing Line Logo
- Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
- NBA Rumors: Raptors Interested In Damian Lillard Trade
- Ben Simmons believes the Nets will now perform better without superstars Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving
- WATCH: Cavaliers President Koby Altman Perform Field Sobriety Test Before Arrest
Main Page 3 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 1 week ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season