Sources: Mavericks Sent ‘contingent’ to Meet Frank Ntilikina
If the Knicks pass on French League point guard Frank Ntilikina with the eighth pick, the Mavericks, sitting at No. 9, are interested in the 18-year-old stud.
According to sources, the Mavericks sent out a contingent that featured busy billionaire owner Mark Cuban, general manager Donnie Nelson and director of player personnel Tony Ronzone to Venice, Italy, to have meetings with Ntilikina on Saturday.
There was no workout, but the powwow came on the morning after Ntilikina led his Strasbourg club to the French League final that will all but prevent him from working out in the U.S. with NBA clubs before the draft on June 22.
Source: Marc Berman of the New York Post
- Memphis Basketball Recruiting: Can Penny Hardaway Land Carmelo Anthony’s Son, Kiyan Anthony?
- Heat have a flight scheduled to Denver after Game 7 against Celtics
- USA Basketball: Loaded U16 Roster Prepares For FIBA 2023 in Mexico
- Suns Sit Idle as Bucks, 76ers Name New Head Coaches
- 76ers Name Former Raptors Head Man Nick Nurse as Their Next Head Coach
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 5 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit