For the [Toronto] Raptors, a deal structure could include several contracts to reach Drummond’s $28.7 million salary this season, and it could involve multiple other teams. Such a deal could take a while to come together. The Raptors are currently starting Aron Baynes at center. While Toronto has expressed trade interest, several other teams, such as Brooklyn [Nets] and Dallas [Mavericks], would have interest in [Andre] Drummond via buyout, sources said. The [Cleveland] Cavaliers have been in the postseason hunt in the Eastern Conference, so it is unclear how open the franchise would be toward a buyout after the trade deadline should the team be in the playoff hunt, but the franchise has certainly acknowledged Drummond’s likely desire to be on a contending team. A buyout is clearly not the preference.
Source: Shams Charania of The Athletic
NBA Team Salaries
- Will Atlanta Hawks Trae Young hit 180+ 3-pointers in 2021/22?
- 2022 NBA Most Improved Player Award Odds: Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Expert Playoffs Picks: Semifinals – predictions and odds
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- NBA1 week ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page1 week ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page5 days ago
Jermaine O’Neal cuts Texas mansion price by $2 million