Two days before the trade deadline, the Denver Nuggets have identified a new potential target to fill a gap on the wing: Sacramento’s Harrison Barnes.
The Nuggets are interested in the veteran forward, a league source told The Denver Post, but the price for the 28-year-old is unclear. Barnes has two more years left on his contract following this season.
The trade deadline is Thursday.
In addition to Barnes, the Nuggets remain interested in Orlando forward Aaron Gordon, league sources told The Post. One league source said Orlando appears more interested in moving Gordon than Sacramento does moving on from Barnes at this point.
Source: Mike Singer of the Denver Post
- Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns (personal) out against Spurs
- Will Michigan Fire Basketball Coach Juwan Howard & Pay $3M Contract Buyout?
- Oklahoma State Basketball Coach Mike Boynton Contract, Salary, Buyout, & Net Worth
- Kyrie Irving’s ANTA KAI 1 Signature Sneakers Release March 6
- Clippers’ Paul George (knee) to miss Wednesday’s game against Lakers
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 5 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’