The Rockets are indeed shopping everyone on the roster not named Harden. The complexities involved in moving Chris Paul, who at age 34 has three years and nearly $125 million left on his contract, have Houston officials actively exploring the trade market for Clint Capela, Eric Gordon and P.J. Tucker.
As one source with knowledge of the team’s thinking said, they are operating under the belief that at least one of those three mainstays will not be a Rocket next season.
Source: Marc Stein of The New York Times
- Top 10 Plays From Wednesday Night As Jordan Poole’s Layup Wins The Game For Golden State
- Pistons’ Cory Joseph (back) out, Isaiah Stewart (shoulder) questionable vs. Nets
- Nuggets’ Nikola Jokic expected to be back and stable for Saturday’s game vs. 76ers
- Clippers forward Marcus Morris (ribs) questionable against Spurs
- Brooklyn Nets Are Expected To Be Highly Active In The Trade Market
Legal 1 week ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 1 day ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic