The Houston Rockets are increasingly expanding trade discussions on All-NBA guard James Harden beyond his preferred destinations of Brooklyn and Philadelphia, sources told ESPN.
Several playoff-caliber teams in the Eastern and Western conferences have told ESPN that they’re finding increased comfort in committing high-level trade assets in talks to acquire Harden. The Rockets have ongoing discussions on several fronts and have been communicating with Harden about those scenarios, sources said.
Several teams told ESPN that they’re feeling less inhibited about trading for Harden without an assurance that he’d re-sign once he can become a free agent in two years.
NBA Team Salaries
- 2022 NBA Eastern Conference Outright Futures Betting Picks
- 2022 NBA Western Conference Outright Futures Betting Picks
- 2022 NBA Championship Outright Futures Betting Picks
- 2022 Defensive Player of the Year update: Anthony Davis odds cut by Bovada after gamble
- Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- NBA5 days ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page1 week ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page1 day ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- NBA DAILY5 days ago
BetUS Special Markets for NBA 2K23 Player Ratings Revealed