The Houston Rockets are aggressively trying to make trades in conjunction with Thursday’s NBA draft to create the needed financial flexibility this summer to pursue a marquee free agent, according to league sources.
Sources told ESPN on Wednesday that the Rockets have at least four top-tier free agents in their summer sights: Atlanta’s Paul Millsap, Toronto’s Kyle Lowry and the LA Clippers duo of Chris Paul and Blake Griffin. One source close to the situation told ESPN to expect the Rockets to go “hard” after Paul in July.
Source: Marc Stein of ESPN
- Lonzo Ball Still Unable to Sprint While Rehabbing
- Spurs, forward Marcus Morris agree to contract buyout after 3-team trade
- Boston’s Creative Defense Continues to Solidify Them as the Best Current Team
- Is Tyler Herro playing tonight (Feb. 29) vs. Nuggets?
- Donovan Mitchell Showing Massive Defensive Improvements
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 1 week ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 6 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’