Houston Rockets guard Victor Oladipo recently turned down a two-year, $45.2 million maximum contract extension, the most the franchise could offer him before the end of the regular season, sources told ESPN.
As expected, Oladipo is pursuing a longer-term deal, sources said, something that the collective bargaining agreement doesn’t allow the Rockets to offer him until the offseason.
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN
- Trail Blazers G Anfernee Simons wants to be an All-Star in 2023
- Kyrie Irving: “I gave up $100-something million deciding to be unvaccinated”
- Bucks re-sign Jordan Nwora to two-year, $6.2 million deal
- Tyler Herro claims to be one of NBA’s best offensive players
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook: “I’m not even close to being done”
Main Page1 week ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA5 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022