The Golden State Warriors, San Antonio Spurs and incumbent Oklahoma City Thunder are the first three known teams to secure face-to-face meetings with free agent-to-be Kevin Durant, starting next weekend, according to league sources.
Sources told ESPN that the list of teams that get to pitch Durant directly will grow before NBA free agency officially begins July 1 at 12:01 a.m. ET, but the list of confirmed suitors for now features the Thunder and their two main rivals in the Western Conference.
Source: Marc Stein of ESPN
- Trail Blazers convert center Duop Reath’s two-way deal into a three-year contract
- Two-time Slam Dunk Champion Mac McClung works a “shift” at Raising Cane’s
- Timberwolves sign forward Justin Jackson to a 10-day contract
- Celtics vs. Bulls Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Feb. 22)
- When Is Selection Sunday 2024? Date, Time, & TV Channel
Main Page 2 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 2 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 3 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating