Tuesday he (Kemba Walker) was running without any noticeable limp, and that seemed like a bit of a breakthrough.
“This is the period when he’s making the most progress. So we’ll see,” coach Steve Clifford said. “Hopefully he’ll be able to do a little more tomorrow and maybe practice Thursday” in Los Angeles.
That means it’s conceivable Walker could play as soon as Friday against the Los Angeles Lakers, though Saturday against the Phoenix Suns or Tuesday against the Warriors seems more realistic.
- Trail Blazers G Anfernee Simons wants to be an All-Star in 2023
- Kyrie Irving: “I gave up $100-something million deciding to be unvaccinated”
- Bucks re-sign Jordan Nwora to two-year, $6.2 million deal
- Tyler Herro claims to be one of NBA’s best offensive players
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook: “I’m not even close to being done”
Main Page1 week ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA5 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022