Cameron Payne Ready to ‘Showcase’ Mental Development
(Erik Horne of The Oklahoman:) What did you think was your biggest weakness as a rookie?
(Cameron Payne:) “Trying to play too fast. Trying to go out and play instead of taking the game more … like they say ‘the game is 90 percent mental.’ I really didn’t have that in my mind. But this year, this summer, I made it more mental for me and I’m ready to showcase it.”
Source: Erik Horne of The Oklahoman
- Pelicans Brandon Ingram and Jaylen Brown from Boston are named Week 23’s best players in the league
- Is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs the Charlotte Hornets?
- Alabama guard Nimari Burnett enters NCAA transfer portal
- Kentucky Sports Betting: Lawmakers Close To Passing HB 551?
- Is Payton Pritchard playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs. Wizards?
NBA 19 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives