Carmelo Anthony will have to try to get the New York Knicks into the playoffs with a sore right shoulder.
The Knicks’ star labored through a strained right shoulder and had just 10 points, eight rebounds, five assists and nine turnovers in a 90-89 loss to the Washington Wizards on Friday night at Madison Square Garden.
X-rays on Anthony’s shoulder were negative, and the Knicks expect him to play Sunday at Miami.
“Yeah, as of right now, for sure, I’ll be there,” Anthony said of being able to face the Heat.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%