Los Angeles Clippers guard Chris Paul will be limited in practice over the next two days by an injured right hamstring heading into Thursday’s Game 3 of the team’s first-round playoff series against the Golden State Warriors.
“He won’t do much,” coach Doc Rivers said Tuesday. “He may do a little tomorrow but nothing today. We’re not doing anything today anyway, but I don’t need him doing anything.”
“The hamstring, yes, he needs [time off] because I think he’s doing everything he can with it, to be honest,” Rivers said.
- Luka Doncic 1st NBA Player to Record a 30-Point Triple-Double on His Birthday
- Tyronn Lue reveals he’s worked on his mental and physical health to become a better leader
- Hawks waiving veteran guard Patty Mills
- ESPN experts predict coach Steve Kerr won’t ever win another title with Golden State
- Bulls’ Andre Drummond records 9th career game with 25+ rebounds, the most by an NBA player since 2000
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 1 week ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 6 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’