The Los Angeles Clippers and free-agent guard Austin Rivers have agreed to a three-year, $35 million deal, he told ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne. The Vertical first reported the deal. The return of the 23-year-old son of coach Doc Rivers all but eliminates the Clippers from freeing up the necessary salary space to sign Kevin Durant.
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: New Orleans Pelicans vs. Los Angeles Clippers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Houston Rockets preview, prediction and picks