Doc Rivers on Ejection: ‘It Was an Awful Tech’
Doc Rivers had to be held back by players and assistant coaches after he was ejected in the first of two overtimes during the team’s 127-122 loss to the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday.With 18.6 seconds left in the first overtime and the Clippers trailing 117-115, Rivers walked past midcourt, almost to the Nets’ bench, to argue a foul called by official Lauren Holtkamp.
Rivers was whistled for a technical foul and then handed a second technical and an automatic ejection by lead official Ken Mauer, which set Rivers off. “I thought it was an awful tech,” Rivers said after the Clippers lost for a third straight time on the road.
Source: Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN
- Is Payton Pritchard playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs. Wizards?
- Both Raptors and Rockets have shown potential interest in hiring Ime Udoka for his coaching return
- Kings can clinch a spot in 2023 NBA Playoffs tonight, Bucks can clinch Central Division title
- NBA insiders hint at ‘real conversations this offseason’ between Damian Lillard and the Trail Blazers on his future with the team
- Former first-round pick and NBA veteran Eric Montross reveals he started treament for cancer
NBA 16 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives