Because everything LeBron James does is a big deal, James’s decision to exercise the early-termination option in his Miami Heat contract and again become a free agent was a very big deal this week.
“I don’t know what the big deal is,” (Kevin) Durant said, shortly after his “KD7″ was revealed. “You know, as a player, I think that’s the best way to go about it. You can have all your options. It’s better for you as a player to opt-out, because you can get a market deal, you can get more years.
“I don’t think it’s fair,” Durant told a small group of local reporters. “I don’t think anything that you guys criticize LeBron [about] is fair. He switched teams; he’s not the first guy to do it.”
- Boston Celtics projected 53 wins and #1 seed in 2022-23
- Nets sign free agent forward Kaiser Gates
- Warriors sign Andre Iguodala to one-year, $2.91 million contract
- Louisiana online sports betting handle rebounds to avoid six months of consecutive decline
- New Hampshire online sports betting records marginal decrease in August
Main Page2 weeks ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA1 week ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
NBA1 week ago
Timberwolves star Anthony Edwards hit with $40,000 fine for homophobic remarks
Headlines1 week ago
Lonzo Ball to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery