Glenn Robinson III of the Indiana Pacers is the All-Star slam dunk champion.
Robinson beat Derrick Jones Jr. of the Phoenix Suns in the final round of the competition Saturday night. He clinched the win with a perfect score of 50 on the final dunk of the night, going over three people for a reverse dunk and nearly touching his head on the rim in the process. Robinson and Jones embraced when it was over, and Robinson went over to shake hands with judges.
- Memphis guard Desmond Bane (knee) is listed as questionable to play today vs Portland
- Stephen A. Smith Calls Out The Knicks For Botching The Final Play In Regulation
- Lakers’ Rui Hachimura chose No. 28 for Kobe, Gianna Bryant
- Chicago’s Latest Lonzo Ball Injury Update Is Not The News That Fans Or Himself Wanted To Hear
- Clippers Kawhi Leonard has now scored 24+ points in 11 straight games for the first time in his career
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms