The New York Knicks are increasingly optimistic about their chances of re-signing star Carmelo Anthony even as he readies himself to talk to other teams next week, according to sources close to the situation.
Sources told ESPN.com that Knicks officials, while not willing to trumpet it publicly with free agency fast approaching, are quietly confident about their odds of retaining Anthony thanks in part to the idea that new team president Phil Jackson and the high-scoring forward have “connected” to some degree.
- Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
- Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo redeems promotion code for free Wingstop
- Caitlin Clark “You Break It, You Own It” Merchandise Makes Her Highest-Selling NIL Athlete of All-Time
- NBA All-Star Game Viewership Up 20% In 2024
- CJ McCollum only NBA player this season shooting over 50% on pull-up 2s, 40% on pull-up 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Reports say Donovan Mitchell will only extend contract with Cavs if team contends for title this season
NBA 7 days ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 22 hours ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Trail Blazers Likely to Retain Jerami Grant and Malcolm Brogdon